My wisdom teeth are causing more pain than you can imagine so I have decided that I am going to prepare some questions to ask these wise things so that the pain is worth it when they are out.
1. Will I ever get to re-enact While You Were Sleeping with Bill Pullman as my leading man?
2. How many times will I promise myself I'm never going to eat cheesecake out of the tin again and fail?
3. Is it possible to get a pilot's license if you are 5 foot, quite silly and lacking any navigational skills?
4. Why are dogs so much better than cats?
5. What would the world be like without F.R.I.E.N.D.S?
6. Will the fact that I'm completely neurotic about most things lead to a total failure to reproduce?
7. What is technically the BEST film in the world?
8. Why are shiny things so damn appealing?
9. Why do we have cuticles?
10. What's the best cure for wisdom tooth pain?