Saturday, March 19, 2011

You Cad, You Bounder, YouTube

What better way is there to start a Saturday than by indulging in the infantile debates on a YouTube video?

I haven't joined in yet... I've just sat back and watched the genius arguments punching back and forward across the unassuming video. For all that YouTube is supposedly about watching videos, lets face it, it's actually about watching homophobic morons trying to engage in serious Caps Lock based arguments with people who should know better.

I don't spend nearly enough time on YouTube... I've been naive in the past and tried to convince myself that it was for other people. It's definitely for me.

I think YouTube is where the missionaries of our generation go. They sit there, hour after hour clicking the refresh button and waiting for iH8Fagg0t5-99 to say something else that they can put down with a stunningly open minded argument.

If only there was a class we could give these people at college that would teach them it's futile. In the eyes of a large swathe of the world's internet users, everything bad in the world was caused by some man's desire to love another man.

The apocalypse will probably be the result of a pretty intense love making bout between two amorous men.

It'll have to be the end of the world, and there'll be nothing we can do about it because we'll all be looking the other way. The liberated among us will be looking the other way out of decency and the right wing will be furiously trying not to let their suppressed arousal get the better of them.

Then the YouTubers will have been right... then we'll know. And we'll curse ourselves! Why didn't we listen??

Justin Bieber has the offer of significantly more sex than the average angry web user? Of course he is gay!!
Ashley Cole has married one of the sexist women on the planet? Of course he's gay!
Wayne Rooney had sex with a granny? Cunning ruse to cover... HIS GAYNESS!
Elton John married a bloke? What a hetero. Too far. No way he's gay.


The internet makes it very easy for people to lash out quickly and without much thinking - it has to make you wonder whether the YouTube reaction to great past events would have been something we'd be particularly proud of...

*Kittens412*

OMG I <3 him soooo much!!!! Sooooo sweet when he talks about his kids!!! Anyone else think he's kinda hot too??? LMAO!!

 *DragonsAreMyFriends*

 He dreams? Gay.

 *WhiteHatsAndCones*

 - This content has been removed

*SlipknotMadeMeWhoIAm*
 @*DragonsAreMyFriends*

Yeah m8! Your so rite! Dreams are for gays. I never dream. I don't even sleep.

*Kittens412*

You guys are so harsh! Rofl! I think he's cute! You should loosen up! So, is this guy William and Harry's Dad?

*DragonsAreMyFriends*

That's what he wants you to do. Loosen up -  SO HE CAN BUM YOU. @SlipknotMadeMeWhoIAm - Don't talk to me, only dragons are my friends.

*WhiteHatsAndCones*

WTF? All I said was... This content has been removed

*SlipknotMadeMeWhoIAm*

Well fuck you @DragonsAreMyFriends Go and have gay sex with your gay dragons then.

*Kittens412*

Stop it guys... why cant we all just <3 each other? This guy had a beautiful message ad you're ruining it. I'm crying on the inside.

*DragonsAreMyFriends*

Let's face it man, only dragons really get me. You couldn't handle this.

*SlipknotMadeMeWhoIAm*

I could handle you. I could handle you better than you've ever been handled.

*Kittens412*

Guys! Please calm down, it was just a dream... it's not even real.

*DragonsAreMyFriends*

Oh yeah? @SlipknotMadeMeWhoIAm - When are you going to handle me then?

*SlipknotMadeMeWhoIAm*

Tomorrow night you weak piece of ass. I am going to deal with you so hard.

*DragonsAreMyFriends*

Done. You are going down...

*WhiteHatsAndCones*

Er, are you guys gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment