Sunday, May 1, 2011

Is It Time?

I went out last night in my home town and had one of those high school movie moments where the geeky kid meets all the guys who were "totally super cool" back in the day. And nowadays they're not super hot or super cool. Neither are you particularly, but you are happy and you don't stack shelves so that's a bonus.

Why did no one make it absolutely crystal clear at school that the grown ups were telling the truth when they said that if you worked hard and had morals you would win eventually? I mean, sure I am about to unemployed and I have less than no money and am still repulsing the opposite sex on a regular basis, BUT, I'm quite happy about it.

What a victory for the school nobody.

1 comment:

  1. that is indeed an awesome victory! i can't wait to accidentally see all the people i knew at school ...

    ReplyDelete